Custom Search

Saturday, August 6, 2011

MIRACLE CHILD

Bible in one year Deut 26-28
Memorise: "And he said unto him, Say now unto her, Behold, thou hast been careful for us with all this care;" (2 Kgs 4:13A)

Read: 2 Kings 4:16-17

In 2 Kings 4:16-17, Elisha prophesied from his heart on the rich but childless Shunammite woman that she would have a son in nine months and it was so. That prophetic pronouncement was provoked. It was provoked by her incessant hospitality for the man of God. She catered for Elisha time and again. Some people cater for their pastor once or twice but stop afterwards. They could not get to the point where they could provoke their miracle. If you study the deeds of the Shunammite woman, besides sustaining her care for the man of God, there was a build up. She kept increasing her seeds until it got to the climax that the prophet could not refrain from blessing her.
The words came out of his spirit and were established. Have you sowed into the life of your leader to the point that he cannot hoard the prophetic word that should take you to your next level?

During one of my trips to the Eastern part of Nigeria, a brother received me at the airport and drove me everywhere I went while the programme lasted. When I was about to leave, I thought of a parting gift but knew cash gift was out of the question because he was so rich that I had jokingly thought that he could even buy me if I was offered for sale. However, I still gave him some money and said, "Brother, please give this token gift to your children". He shouted "Amen" repeatedly and prayerfully. I was amazed at his response. Later, I called his provincial pastor aside to find out why the brother was so enthusiastic about the gift I gave to his children. It was then I was told that the man was childless in spite of his immense wealth. So I told the pastor that a pleasant surprise was coming his way. A year later, when I visited the same city, the brother was at the airport as usual to receive me. Only, this time with tears of joy streaming down his cheeks he handed me a surprise gift which he said was from his first son. He had become a joyful father! Wait on your spiritual parents! Give sacrificially to them. Put laughter in their mouth and your joy shall know no bounds. Your miracle baby is on the way. Each time you give from your heart to your pastor, you open your way into your breakthrough.

ACTION POINT
Some gifts provoke a blessing from the lips while some provoke a blessing from the soul. To have the greatest blessing, touch the soul of your recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment