Custom Search

Saturday, August 6, 2011

REPLAYING YOUR FATHER'S EXPERIENCE

Memorise: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father" (John 14:12)

Read: 2 Kings 2:13-14

What are the possibilities of the new anointing? The new anointing can do for you what it has done for your father. In 2 Kings 2:13-14, when Elisha came to river Jordan, he struck the waters with the mantle of Elijah and said: "Where is the Lord God of Elijah?" In other words, he was saying, 'Lord, if it is true that I have received the new anointing, let it part the river into two like it did for my spiritual father Elijah'. The result was instant! If you are my spiritual son or daughter, what the new anointing has done in and through my life can be reproduced in and through you. Why this is different from what people get is that many are too lazy to pay the price that Heaven expects; while some fail to even take a step of faith. As you key into this knowledge and pay the price, the Lord will reproduce in your life the great things He has been doing in me in Jesus' Name. To benefit from this grace, you must be a bona fide spiritual son. Another possibility of the new anointing is that it can reopen ways: It can cause doors that were shut to others to open to you. When others were heading for a location beyond the Jordan, they terminated their journey at the brink of river Jordan.


But when Elijah and Elisha got to this river, the Jordan parted and they both walked on dry ground after which the river came together again. With the new anointing, the terminal point of those with the old anointing will be your starting point. The best of others would be your least. You will have entry into new frontiers, new discoveries and you will know no limitation. After one of my daughters wedded, she had a child but thereafter, the second child was not forthcoming for several years. While coming to inspect the choir in the old auditorium, the choir master gave me a ride since my driver was not around. As I disembarked and the lady sighted me, she screamed that her day had finally come. As the choir members were queuing up, she quickly dashed to the car and sat where I sat. She became pregnant that month. Every yoke of difficulty in your life is broken now in Jesus' Name. In all your acquisition, get the new anointing. With the new anointing, you can replay, repeat or relive your father's experiences.

Action Point
Ask God for the grace to repeat the miracles that Jesus did and even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment