Custom Search

Saturday, August 6, 2011

SOW IN WISDOM

Bible in one year luke 10-13
Memorise: "Who will render to every man according to His deeds:" (Rom 2:6)


Read: Galatians 6:7-9

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap" (Gal 6:7).


If you understand the natural farming process and scriptural principles on sowing and reaping, entering into your harvest will be a work over. You will know what to sow, how to sow it and how to water the seed sown in order to have your desired harvest. When the Holy Ghost service congregation grew beyond what I could handle all by myself, I chose seven elders to assist me. I gave each of them a neck tie I had used during previous ministrations and asked them to wear them because they were already soaked with the anointing. Each time they wore them while ministering, there were records of miracles, signs and wonders. But then, I also observed that from that time, I began to harvest neckties from close associates and friends who travelled to South Africa, London or America.


I became curious about the fact that if they were bringing me a gift, it was a neck tie. So I asked God, Why. The Lord said, "Son, if you sow ties, you will reap ties". Then I realized I was taking my harvest of the ties I gave out. So I began to sow shoes to pastors who shared the same shoe size with me. After giving out several of them, some of which were my best, I waited the first and second months but no shoe gift came from anywhere. Worried over the delay, I asked God why the harvest was yet to come and He taught me another lesson. He said "Son, if you plant maize, you can harvest it within three months, but if you plant yam, you would have to wait a little longer. Shoes are more valuable than ties; the greater the quality of the seed you have sown, the longer you will have to wait to enter the harvest. Since you have planted shoes, you would have to wait a little longer, but the moment the harvest begins, it will not stop". When the harvest came, I got shoes of different sizes, colours and levels of sophistication. Have you sown a seed? Your harvest will come. If you have sown quality seeds, give it time to mature to enable it deliver your harvest. If you are impatient with your seed, you cannot obtain the full potentials of that seed. On the other hand, sow quality seeds. Sow what you want to reap. It is wrong to expect a harvest from where you have not sown. Have you sown towards your desired harvest?

Action Point

Ask for the wisdom to sow and reap in every area of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment